Investigators' Travel Grants
The Organizing Committee of Hypertension Seoul 2016 will provide more than 300 Investigators' Travel Grants to presenting authors whose abstracts are selected for either oral or poster presentation. The Scientific Committee will assign the grants based on score and authors' country.
Grant requests should be made at the same time as the abstract submission. Anyone who would like to be considered for the grant, please check the “apply” box in the 3rd step of your abstract submission. Requests sent after the abstract submission will not be considered. Awarded authors will be notified by e-mail by April 30 (Sat), 2016. The information may also be found on ‘My Page’ of the congress website.
Grants will cover the following expenses:
- ㆍStandard hotel in Seoul in a single room for a maximum of 3 nights stay (between September 24 to 29, 2016)
- ㆍThose travelling within Asia are offered USD 500.
- ㆍThose travelling from regions outside of Asia are offered USD 1,000.
- ㆍGrants will be assigned to authors who have not secured sponsorship from a third party.
- ㆍIn the event of more than one abstract being submitted by a same group of authors, grants will be assigned only once.
- ㆍGrants will be awarded in whole only. Grants will automatically be awarded to other authors on the waiting list should any author choose to give up a part of his/her grant.
- ㆍReservation for accommodation should be made through the meeting website only. Authors may select the available hotels via the online reservation system.
- ㆍThe grant should not be used to refund accommodation expenses. The awarded authors must follow the Secretariat’s instructions and should not book accommodations individually. No refund will be given in the case of accommodations booked individually in other hotels.
- ㆍAwarded authors will receive the travel grant on site at the registration desk.