- Registration Acknowledgement will be sent to you via e-mail right after your online registration is successfully transmitted to the secretariat.
Payment Status (Check at 'My Page')
- After you complete your online registration, please visit 'My Page.' You can check the payment status of your registration at 'My Page.' Payment Status will be changed to ‘Complete’ within three weeks upon clearance of your payment or once your payment has been created to the secretariat account for those who pay by credit card.
Confirmation of Registration
- Confirmation of Registration will be sent to you via e-mail within three weeks upon making the appropriate payment.
- Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the full payment is received.
- Receipts can be issued at ‘My Page’ after you receive the confirmation of registration.
Payment of fees should be made using one of the following methods:
- Payment by credit card is available only through the online registration.
- The following credit cards will be accepted: VISA, MasterCard, JCB, and CUP.
- All service charges of credit cards are to be paid by the registrants.
- The actual debit amount is subject to change according to the exchange rate.
- The merchant name on your credit card statement will be 'Eximbay.'
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
- The sender's name should be the registrant's name. If the registrant’s name and the sender’s name are not identical, please send a copy of the wire transfer slip to the secretariat marked with the registrant’s name that appears on the wire transfer slip.
- Please ensure that the registrant's name is on the bank remittance receipt.
- Appropriate payment should be completed within the right period of registration. If you pay after the registration period, you will be required to pay the additional fee by wire transfer.
Payment Deadlines and Conditions
Full payment must be received before the corresponding deadlines to benefit from Early Bird or Pre-registration rates.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the secretariat in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (+82-2-3471-8555).
- All refunds will be made after the meeting.
- All bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all meeting registration refunds.
- Please refer to the following cutoff dates for cancellation.
|Cancellation by May 31, 2016
|Cancellation by July 31, 2016
|Cancellation after July 31, 2016
Go to Registration