Guideline for Group Registration (More than 15 individuals)
- Group registration is offered when a single sponsor/travel agency registers more than 15 individuals under the group name.
- For group registration, a 20 % discount on each individual’s registration fee will be applicable.
- Group registration is available through the online procedure ONLY.
- Personal information on the individual registrants such as affiliations, mailing addresses, countries, etc should be included for group registration
- After the deadline, any changes on the registrant’s name or registration category will be charged with a handling per case.
* Registration Fees for Groups (20% discount)
||Early Bird Registration
(By May 31, 2016)
(By July 31, 2016)
|2Participant from developing country
|3Participant under the age of 35
|4Health Professionals - Non MD
- ONLY ISH members can take advantage of the special registration fee. If verified as a non-ISH member, the registrant will be requested to pay the difference between the ISH member and ISH non-member registration fees.
- Developing countries are defined by the World Bank Group at http://data.worldbank.org/country
- Participants under the age of 35 must send a copy of their passport to the secretariat by email within the appropriate registration deadline.
- Nurses, coordinators, technicians, students, etc. may register as health professionals (non MD). Documentary proof should be sent to the secretariat by email within the appropriate registration deadline.
- Registrants in the industry personnel category must send documentary proof from the head of the department of the company or institute that he/she is affiliated to
- Early bird registration fee will be applied if the payment for the whole group is received by May 31, 2016.
- Pre-registration fee will be applied if the payment for the whole group is received by July 31, 2016.
- Group registration without appropriate payment will not be honoured until the full payment is received.
- After the deadline, any changes on the registrant name or registration category will be charged of a handling fee of USD 100 (VAT included) per case.
- After the group registration has been made online, the invoice and detailed payment information will be sent to the representative of the group by email.
- Payment should be made by wire transfer.
- All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
- Cancellation must be notified to the secretariat in writing by email at email@example.com.
- All bank service charges and all administration fees will be deducted from all meeting registration refunds.
- Please refer to the following cutoff dates for cancellation.
Cancellation by May 31, 2016: 70% refund
Cancellation by July 31, 2016: 30% refund
Cancellation after July 31, 2016: No refund
Go to Group Registration